Rabu, 25 Mei 2011

Love Me Hate Me.. I dont give a crap!!!!

Assalamualaikum..

Tajuk pn da explain everything..

I had almost everything in Malacca when i'm 19..

Besties and bestgirl..yeah..the best girl..

I can't wish anything better than that..

I'm blessed..Truly blessed with it..

But life goes on..

I pursued my degree in Perak..

I met few people and make few enemies..

But still...

I do miss Malacca..

I might perform better in Perak but i'm happier in Malacca..

The best thing about Malacca is people..

People i met there..

They meant a lot to me..

Anyway, I'm back with my ex's..

She's the biggest piece of my heart puzzle..

No one can replace her..

If i told u i love u, then i'm fucking lie to u..

Sorry..

This is a fact.. I love her and only her..

Love u Farhana Hasri..


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan