Rabu, 30 Mac 2011

Islamic Warriors



Assalamulaikum..


Da dekat 2 semester aku kat sini..


And I tried a lot of things to make it as my hobby..




Lot and lots of things..


I hit the gym..Bust my ass running around the campus and tried ping pong..


FINALLY...


Jeng3


I found a great hobby which some of you may find it boring..


Reading..


YES..READING!!!


Wan Long do read books ok..




This hobby is inspired by my ustaz @ Ustaz Hamdi..


He seems to know everything.


Seriously..He know about Ikhwan Safa which most of us never care to know..


Enough about him..


My beloved buddy Mohd Izullah a.k .a alang brought a book when I hang out with him during lunch time..


This is the book..


I read and can't stop reading it..


My interest in Abdul Latip Talib books grew rapidly...


Alhamdulillah..


X susah pun nak cari buku-buku ni..


Kt sini ade pasar malam each Monday..


Ade lak brader yg jual buku2 agama..


Mmg byk gile buku die..


Aku pn borong sakan la buku2 die..


Dlm collection aku da ade buku Saidina Abu Bakar, Khalid Al Walid n Salahudin Ayubi..


Ade lg 2 buku which is The Battles of Prophet n Shahih Bukhari..




Aku tgh bace buku ni SALAHUDIN AYUBI..


Sangat Menarik..


That's my story for this month..Thank You




Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan