Rabu, 12 Januari 2011

Intersection

I totally suck in grammar so sorry if there are many errors in my story.. :p

SInce we was a child,our parents always told us to make the right decision..

Hang with the right person so you will turned out to be a good man..

I've come to one big intersection in my life..

I'm the guy who always makes the wrong decision..

But..

I've changed..

I think i'm a wiser man now..

I analyze all the things around me and see how things can be perfectly solved without nerve wrecking situation..

Still..

I'm afraid i'm gonna made a wrong decision AGAIN!!!

If got tonnes of question to answer before i make my decision..

Let me reveal some of the questions:

1)Is there any love left or a relationship like this bound to responsibility??

2)Can i search someone better??

3)If i found someone better,can she hold me down for i'm a ticking time bomb??

4)Karma is going to hit me back or not if i left her??

5)Am i going to have better future without her??


I'm still thinking and weighing the best option..
Hope Allah give me signs and lead me out of this mind boggling rpoblem..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan